TIPS FOR SAFE DRIVING
TIPS FOR TWO-WHEELERS
- Take care you are the most vulnerable on the road.
- Stick to the left lane and leave the right lane to faster traffic.
- Don’t view through traffic stick to your lane.
- Never overtake on the left.
- Wear a helmet for your safety
- Don’t push your way forward through any opening in the traffic at traffic signals.
- 2 stroke engines are big polluters because of carbon monoxide emission. Keep your engine tuned.
- Do not over speed. The time you gave is negligible.
- Do not use a horn unnecessarily.
- Remember, you are vulnerable: in any collision you are more in danger than car or bus.
TIPS FOR CAR DRIVERS
- Think of pedestrians and cyclists, particularly in bad weather.
- Do not use a horns unnecessarily; use it only to avert danger. Noise level goes up, driving becomes tiresome with hardly any difference to your progress
- Do not over speed or jump traffic lights. The time that you gain is not worth the risk to life and limb
- Keep your vehicle in good condition. Exhaust fumes cause air pollution and endanger health
- Show courtesy and consideration to the less fortunate – the pedestrians, the cyclists and two wheelers.